Training with EiS Kent
We offer a wide range of training covering all aspects of IT in your school. Courses are developed for all school staff including technicians, administrators, school managers and of course teachers. We can also create bespoke courses for your schools next half day, full day or twilight training session.
How to search and book a course
- You can view what courses are available via the left hand menu option
- For more information on a course click 'READ'
- To view dates and/or book a place go to the Kent CPD Online website; choose the blue Schools Training Courses tile; click the Login Here button from the left tool bar and login with your user name and password. To find a course enter the course code (e.g. E255) in the "Keyword" field
- If you cannot find what you are looking for please email EiS Training who will be pleased to assist you
- Training Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions or need further assistance please contact the EiS Kent Training Department on:
Tel: 0300 065 8800 | Fax: 01622 663 591 | E-mail: email@example.com
Why train with EiS Kent?
- Wide range of staff and school specific programmes
- Expert and experienced trainers
- Many of our trainers work within our Support and Service Desk areas, so are in touch with the day to day reality and needs of our customers
- Simple pricing structure for all our courses
- Discounts available for multiple bookings
- Courses can be delivered on–site, online or at our training venue in Maidstone
- We continuously look to improve the quality of our training provision