Welcome to your weekly EIS Bulletin!
We appreciate how busy your inbox can become, so EIS will only send out Support, Training & News messages every Thursday.
If there is something critical that our customers need to know immediately, we will of course send a message straightaway – that way you will know the EIS email needs urgent action.
Below we have summarised what is new this week… if you have any queries, please get in touch!
View all EIS Support Information on our Support Portal
Available to Contract Customers only – please contact EIS to discuss our support services
- SIMS Staff Report: School Workforce Census Annual Report 2017
- School Workforce Census Guidance – 2nd November 2017
- SIMS Technical Roadmap – Implications for Primary and Special Schools and Academies Information Notice – 17-E051
- SIMS Technical Roadmap – Implications for Secondary Schools and Academies Information Notice – 17-E052
- Useful Hints and Tips for SIMS Reports
Training & Events
View all EIS Training Courses on http://www.kentcpdonline.org.uk/
Places Still Available
- E470 SIMS Interventions – Monday 5 June 2017
- S276 End of Year Procedures – Academic/Curriculum Processes – Monday 5 June 2017 (am)
- E440 SIMS Discover Assessment User – Secondary – Tuesday 6 June 2017
- E469 SIMS Assessment – KS4 Analysis Resources – Wednesday 7 June 2017
- E357 SIMS Performance Analysis – Primary – Thursday 8 June 2017
- E345 Optimising SIMS in the School Office– Friday 9 June 2017
- S276 End of Year Procedures – Academic/Curriculum Processes – Monday 12 June 2017 (am)
- S371 Post 16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Wednesday 14 June 2017 (am)
- E255 SIMS Assessment Manager – Primary – Wednesday 14 & Thursday 15 June 2017
- S371 Post 16 Learning Aims in the School Census – Friday 16 June 2017 (am)
Hot Off The Press!
- The Next Generation of SIMS and FMS
- E-Safety Training Offer for Kent & Medway Schools by University of Kent
- Cameras at the Ready – Get Some Tips and Enter the SPS Student Photography Competition